Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally.
· AWS Auto Scaling
· AWS Budgets
· AWS CloudFormation
· AWS CloudTrail
· Amazon CloudWatch
· AWS Config
· AWS Cost and Usage Report
· Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events)
· AWS License Manager
· AWS Managed Services
· AWS Organizations
· AWS Secrets Manager
· AWS Systems Manager
· AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store
· AWS Trusted Advisor
· Amazon API Gateway
· Amazon CloudFront
· AWS Direct Connect
· Amazon Route 53
· Amazon VPC
· AWS Artifact- is your go-to, central resource for compliance-related information that matters to you. It provides on-demand access to AWS’ security and compliance reports and select online agreements.
· AWS Certificate Manager (ACM)- to provision, manage, and deploy public and private SSL/TLS certificates for use with AWS services and your internal connected resources.
· AWS CloudHSM- helps you meet corporate, contractual, and regulatory compliance requirements for data security.
· Amazon Cognito- is a developer-centric and cost-effective customer identity and access management (CIAM) service that scales to millions of users.
· Amazon Detective- simplifies the investigative process and helps security teams conduct faster and more effective investigations
· Amazon GuardDuty- is a threat detection service that continuously monitors your AWS accounts and workloads for malicious activity and delivers detailed security findings for visibility and remediation.
· AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)- specify who or what can access services and resources in AWS, centrally manage fine-grained permissions, and analyze access to refine permissions across AWS.
· Amazon Inspector- is an automated vulnerability management service that continually scans AWS workloads for software vulnerabilities and unintended network exposure.
· AWS License Manager- to manage your software licenses from vendors, such as Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, and IBM, across AWS and your on-premises environments.
· Amazon Macie- is a data security and data privacy service that uses machine learning (ML) and pattern matching to discover and protect your sensitive data.
· AWS Shield- is a managed distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection service that safeguards applications running on AWS.
· AWS WAF- is a web application firewall that helps protect apps and APIs against bots and exploits that consume resources, skew metrics, or cause downtime.
· AWS Backup- centrally manage and automate backups across AWS services and third-party applications.
· Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)- Store provides raw block-level storage that can be attached to Amazon EC2 instances and is used by Amazon Relational Database Service. It is one of the two block-storage options offered by AWS, with the other being the EC2 Instance Store
· Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS)- is a cloud storage service provided by Amazon Web Services designed to provide scalable, elastic, concurrent with some restrictions, and encrypted file storage for use with both AWS cloud services and on-premises resources.
· Amazon S3- Amazon Simple Storage Service is a service offered by Amazon Web Services that provides object storage through a web service interface
· Amazon S3 Glacier- is an online file storage web service that provides storage for data archiving and backup.
· AWS Snowball Edge- is a petabyte-scale data transport service that uses secure devices to transfer large amounts of data into and out of the AWS Cloud
· AWS Storage Gateway- is a set of hybrid cloud storage services that provide on-premises access to virtually unlimited cloud storage.
· Amazon Connect- Build Reliable and Inexpensive Automatic Calling Services