1. Follow Microsoft AI 102 Study material
2. All Exercises/labs should be read carefully because there are questions based on
assigning and generating API URL link
3. You can start the course by Thursday and finish it by Sunday and appear for the exam on
Monday. We need to allocate around 12 hours a day for the complete module.
4. Only need to concentrate on the material provided by the Microsoft learning site. I score 85%.
5. We Need to concentrate more on the cognitive service and chatbot sections.
6. There will be a case study at the end of the question (8 Questions). In total there are 42 questions (34 questions for the normal test and 8 for the case study).
7. You remember the End URL links, how it is created and also need to learn the code section
of the Speech Recognizer and Speech Synthesizer section
8. NLP and Computer Vision sections are also important, there are some questions where you need to mention the steps you do for creating or deploying a project, with containers or AKS
1. Follow Microsoft Ai 900 Study material
2. Need to strictly follow the lab section in each chapter
3. AML designer and manual pipeline sections should be concentrated more because each section is asked in the questions
4. Need to know little about the different types of Regression algorithms and why it's used.
5. Supervised learning and structured data sections are important
6. Its must that you should do the lab section fully because it will help you to understand the process of why each section is used, and it's important
7. Need to know a clear idea about, collecting data, splitting, normalizing, training, validating, testing, inferencing, etc. Need to know about the difference in deploying web services.
8. Following the material I score 89%, you can score much better.